X-Mouse Button Control With Serial Key Full Version Free Download
X-Mouse Button Control Crack is a windows application to remap your mouse buttons. This software can handle, including things like copy, cut, and paste, volume control, media player control, send a custom keystroke sequence, launch your email (or any other) application, capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard, click-drag, and save and restore desktop icon positions. Using the control buttons on the mouse button can be a little intimidating at first: a huge selection Themes interface, though clean and easy to understand, do not hold your hand through the process of creating them. What is lacking, however, it is flexible: you can create a variety of accounts, each of which has established its own characteristics. You can create a “floor” or a new order in profile but allows you to use the mouse to perform different times different.
Useful for advanced users
X-mousebuttonKawalan is an effective tool to adjust interface for those who want to be able to perform a wide range of difference just by pressing a button or pressing the scroll wheel. It might be a little intimidating for new users, but more than that there are various possibilities.
X-Mouse Button Control allows you to create application and window specific profiles. This, in turn, allows you to re-configure your mouse behavior for individual applications or windows. For each profile, you can also configure up to 5 ‘layers’ of different button configurations which you can switch between using hot-keys or mouse buttons.
X-Mouse Button Control Functions:
- Send any keys using the ‘simulated keystrokes’ editor
- Launch any windows application
- Clipboard control (Copy/Cut/Paste)
- Media control (Play/Pause/Stop/Volume/Mute etc.)
- Capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard
- Click-Drag [Sticky buttons/keys]
- Various support for specific Windows operating systems, such as Flip3D in Vista, ModernUI/Metro in Windows 8 and Virtual Desktops in Windows 10!
- And much, much more!
X-Mouse Button Control Features:
- X-Mouse Button Control is a software solution that allows you to reconfigure the buttons of your mouse.
- The user interface of the program is based on a standard window in which you can add, edit, copy and remove application or window profiles (on the left part of the screen).
- Thus, you can select an action for up to five mouse buttons, wheel up and down, as well as tilt wheel left and right.
- The action can vary from “Alt+Tab”, “Activate Monitor Power Saving”, “Activate Screensaver”, “Browser Favorites”, “Browser Refresh”, “Change Movement to Scroll”, “Close”, “Copy”, “Cut”, “Disable” and “Double Click”.
- A mouse button can also activate “Enter”, “Escape”, “Forward”, “Lock Workstation”, “Maximize Window”, “Media”, “Next Track”, “Open Control Panel”, “Open Explorer”, “Print Screen”, “Undo”, “Simulated Keystrokes”, and other actions.
- Below the layers, you can view profile information on the description, process, window class, and parent class. Also, it is possible to reset the layer at any moment.
- In the “Settings” menu, you can adjust the mouse speed, disable profile switching on mouse move, enable debug logging, ignore NumLock state for “Simulated Keystrokes”, enable global keyboard shortcuts and modifiers keys, and more.
- The program uses a very low amount of system resources. Unfortunately, it doesn’t contain a help file but learning how-how to use X-Mouse Button Control is easily done.
- Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 2 GB Ram
- 510 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
How to Install or Crack?
- Download X-Mouse Button Control from given link below.
- Install as normally X-Mouse Button Control 2.18.1
- Tap open & run it.
- Activate from given keys.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.